eHarmony is an online dating service that was founded in the year 2000. Nucor e-commerce, a joint venture between German mass media corporation ProSiebenSat.1 Media and American private equity firm General Atlantic, owns eHarmony, which is located in Los Angeles, California.
If you are looking to delete your eHarmony account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your eHarmony account.
How to Delete an eHarmony Account
Follow these steps for your account deletion:
- Your eHarmony account may be deleted in two steps-
- To begin, you must “close” your profile, which means that potential matches will no longer be able to see it.
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Billing > Close Account to do so.
- Then, using the subject line “Delete My Account Information,” send an email to [email protected] to get rid of it entirely and permanently.
- Request that all of your personal information be erased in the email’s body.
Also, you can find additional information on the official eHarmony website on how to delete an eHarmony account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with eHarmony.