Within the Photos app, an iPhone picture album is a storage location for a specific group of photographs. When you snap a shot with your iPhone camera, it is saved in the Photos app’s Recents album. Other albums, however, may be found via the Photos app.
If you want to learn how to delete an album on iPhone, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to delete an album on iPhone.
How to delete an album on iPhone
Follow these steps to delete an album on iPhone:
- Open the Photos app on your phone.
- At the bottom of the screen, press the Albums tab, then tap “See All” next to “My Albums“.
- At the top-right corner of the screen, tap “Edit“.
- Tap the red circle in the corner of a photo album to remove it.
- Confirm the deletion of the album.
- Don’t forget to tap “Done” at the end.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple support website on how to delete an album on iPhone.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with iPhone.