Amazon.com, Inc. is e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology business. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology sector.
If you want to learn how to delete the Amazon order history, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Amazon order history.
How to delete Amazon order history
Follow these steps to delete the order history:
Using Laptop or web:
- Log in to your Amazon account by visiting the website on your browser.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, choose “Returns and Orders.“
- You’ll find a list of the items you’ve ordered in the previous three months here. After you’ve located the order you wish to hide or remove, click “View Order Details.“
- To hide it, click on “Archive Order.” You can hide up to 500 orders, but you’ll still be able to see them in your account’s “Archived Orders” area.
- If the item you’re looking for isn’t available for more than three months, modify the top-of-the-page option to show orders from a different time period.
Using the mobile app:
- Sign in to the Amazon app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Go to “Your Orders” and find the item you wish to hide.
- To hide it, tap “View Order Details” and then “Archive Order.”
Keep in mind that none of the orders you hide from your account will be completely deleted. You may still see them by going to your account page and selecting Ordering and Shopping Preferences >Archived Orders from the drop-down menu.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Amazon website on how to delete the Amazon order history.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Amazon.