Gmail is a Google-provided free email service. It had 1.5 billion active users globally as of 2019. Gmail is usually accessed using a web browser or with the official mobile app. Google also supports the POP and IMAP protocols for email clients.
It offers 15 GB of storage space for emails.
If you want to learn how to delete all emails on Gmail, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete all your emails on Gmail.
How to delete all emails on Gmail
Follow these steps to delete all emails on Gmail:
- Choose the email category you wish to remove.
Gmail categorises emails into Primary, Social, and Promotions categories, which may be beneficial or frustrating depending on your perspective.
The simplest method for deleting all emails in Gmail is to go through each category one at a time. With a click, select the tab you wish to delete.
- To select all, click the tick box.
A little check box is indicated above, nestled between the search bar and the tab option. If you check this box, all of the emails on the page will be chosen. However, if you have more than 50 emails to delete, this won’t be enough, so we’ll go on to the following step.
- Tick on any emails that aren’t shown on the page.
Everything on the page (excluding the inbox advertisements) will be chosen after you click the check box, but an easily missed text will display above the tab selection: “All 50 conversations on this page are selected.” In Promotions, select all X conversations.” When you press the second phrase, everything in the category will be highlighted and marked as ready to be deleted.
- Be patient and wait for confirmation.
This will take long if you have a lot of emails. When the procedure is finished, a confirmation pop-up appears in the bottom left-hand corner.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Gmail website on how to delete your all emails on Gmail.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Gmail.