Yahoo is a web services company based in the United States. It is based in Sunnyvale, California, and is owned by Verizon Media, which is selling it to Apollo Global Management-managed investment funds.
Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Fantasy, Yahoo Mail, and other apps and sites link millions of people across the world to the things they care about.
If you want to learn how to delete a Yahoo account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Yahoo account.
How to delete a Yahoo account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Go to Yahoo Mail and sign in.
- The three parallel lines should be tapped. It’s in the screen’s upper left corner. A pop-out menu appears when you do so.
- Select Accounts from the drop-down menu. Near the top of the pop-out menu, you’ll see this choice.
- Select Edit. It’s in the screen’s top-right corner.
- To the right of an account, tap Remove. On the right side of the account, you want to delete, there is a red button.
- When asked, select Remove. On a pop-up window, it’s a blue button. Your chosen account will be removed from Yahoo Mail as a result of this action.
- Yahoo! takes 90 days to deactivate your account, but you may still login in if you haven’t waited that long. All you have to do now is wait those 90 days, and your account will be deleted for good.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Yahoo website on how to delete your Yahoo account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Yahoo.