Twitter is a microblogging and social networking website based in the United States that allows users to send and receive messages known as “tweets.” Unregistered users can only view tweets, while registered users may publish, like, and retweet them. Twitter may be accessed via its website interface or its mobile-device application software (“app”).
If you want to learn how to delete a Twitter account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Twitter account.
How to delete a Twitter account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Select “Settings and privacy” from the drop-down menu after clicking the More symbol on your Twitter handle.
- Select Deactivate your account from the “Your Account” page.
- Click “Deactivate” after reading the account deactivation information.
- When asked, enter your password and click the “Deactivate account” option to confirm that you wish to proceed.
- Deactivation initiates the process of deleting your Twitter account for good. This action starts a 30-day window in which you may decide whether or not you want to reactivate your account. If you do not log in before 30 days then your account will get permanently deleted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Twitter website on how to delete your Twitter account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Twitter.