Tinder is a geosocial networking and online dating app that enables users to swipe anonymously to like or hate other users’ profiles, which typically include a photo, a brief bio, and a list of personal interests. After two users have “matched,” they can send messages to each other.
If you want to learn how to delete a Tinder account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Tinder account.
How to delete a Tinder account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Sign in to Tinder.com or the Tinder app.
- Select the symbol for your profile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
It’s important to note that deleting the Tinder app does not mean you’ve deleted your Tinder account. If you bought a Tinder membership with your Apple ID or Google Play Store ID, you can’t cancel it by uninstalling the app or your account. If you used your credit card to subscribe to Tinder for Android or Tinder for the web (Tinder.com), deleting your account will instantly cancel your membership.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Tinder website on how to delete your Tinder account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Tinder.