Snap Inc., formerly known as Snapchat Inc., is an American multimedia instant messaging software and service. One of the most prominent aspects of Snapchat is that images and messages are often only visible for a brief period of time before they are lost to their receivers.
If you want to learn how to delete a Snapchat account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Snapchat account.
How to delete a Snapchat account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
On the Accounts tab, you may remove your Snapchat account:
- Visit https://support.snapchat.com and select “My Account” and Security from the left-hand menu.
- Select “Delete My Account” from the Account Security menu.
- Now click the blue “Accounts Portal” hyperlink.
- To log in, enter your account information.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm that you want to delete your Snapchat account. Then select Continue after entering your username and password.
- You have 30 days to reactivate your Snapchat account once it has been deleted. To do so, just re-enter your username and password into the Snapchat app during the next 30 days. You must be patient since reactivating an account might take up to 24 hours.
To delete your account using Android or iPhone:
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
- In the top left corner, tap your avatar.
- In the top right corner, tap the gear symbol.
- Scroll down to the Support section and select “I Need Assistance“.
- You’ll now be sent to Snapchat’s help page.
- A search bar is located at the top of the page. Type “Delete” into the search box and choose the first option that should be “Delete my account“. Click on it.
- Follow the instructions in the text by tapping the “Accounts Portal” link.
- You’ve arrived at the account cancellation page. Simply enter your login and password, and your account will be placed on the 30-day recovery list. After a month, simply touch log in again, and your account should be deleted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Snapchat website on how to delete your Snapchat account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Snapchat.