Roblox is a game development tool and online gaming platform created by the Roblox Corporation. It enables users to develop games as well as play games produced by others. The platform includes user-created games in a variety of genres that are written in the Lua programming language. Roblox is a free-to-play game featuring in-game purchases made with “Robux,” virtual money. Millions of people utilize it on a monthly basis.
If you want to learn how to delete a Roblox account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Roblox account.
How to delete a Roblox account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Roblox does not offer an automatic method for deleting your account. Instead, you’ll need to contact Roblox customer service and request that your account be deleted by filling out the company’s online support form on a web browser.
- To access Roblox’s online support form visit https://www.roblox.com/support.
- Fill up your account’s name and other information.
- Unfortunately, Roblox does not offer a specific issue for canceling your account, so we’ll go with the next best option.
- Select “Billing & Payments” from the assistance menu.
- Select “Cancel Membership” from the drop-down menu.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Roblox website on how to delete your Roblox account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Roblox.