Robinhood Markets, Inc. is an American financial services business based in Menlo Park, California, that is best known for pioneering commission-free stock and ETF trading using a mobile app launched in March 2015.
If you want to learn how to delete a Robinhood account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Robinhood account.
How to delete a Robinhood account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- You must either sell all of your holdings and withdraw the money to your bank account before canceling your account, or you must move all of your assets from Robinhood to another brokerage.
- Select Account (person) from the drop-down menu.
- Select Account Information from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to Deactivate Account and click it.
- To close all of your positions and withdraw your outstanding balance, follow the procedures for the same.
- You will be able to confirm your deactivation request once your balance is $0.00 and your positions are closed.
- You can also send a formal request to Robinhood ([email protected]) if you want to close your account.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Robinhood website on how to delete your Robinhood account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Robinhood.