Quora is a social question-and-answer website created on June 25, 2009, in Mountain View, California, United States. On June 21, 2010, the public was given access to the website. Users can work together by amending questions and commenting on answers provided by other users.
If you want to learn how to delete a Quora account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Quora account.
How to delete a Quora account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Log in to your account at www.Quora.com.
- Go to your Privacy Preferences.
- “Delete Account” should be selected.
- Enter your password and click “Done” when asked.
However, keep in mind that deleting all of your data will take 14 days. Your account will be reactivated if you log in within that time frame.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Quora website on how to delete your Quora account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Quora.