YouTube is a Google-owned online video sharing and social media network based in the United States. With over one billion monthly users watching more than one billion hours of video each day, it is the second most popular website.
A playlist is a video compilation. Anyone may create and share playlists, and friends can add videos to them. To see all of your playlists, click on the Library tab. YouTube Studio also allows you to manage your playlists.
If you want to learn how to delete a playlist on Youtube, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your playlist on Youtube.
How to delete a playlist on Youtube
Follow these steps to delete a playlist on Youtube on Android, iPhone, computer:
- Select the Library option from the drop-down menu.
- Under the “Playlists” section, tap the playlist you wish to remove.
- On the playlist, choose More.
- Select Delete Playlist from the menu.
- DELETE should be pressed.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Youtube website on how to delete your playlist on Youtube.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Youtube.