Netflix, Inc., based in Los Gatos, California, is an American over-the-top entertainment platform and production business. Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph established Netflix in Scotts Valley, California, in 1997.
If you want to learn how to delete a Netflix profile, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Netflix profile.
How to delete a Netflix profile
Follow these steps to delete your profile:
On the web browser:
- Log into Netflix using any profile in a browser.
- Place your cursor on your profile symbol in the upper right corner of the window and select “Manage Profiles.”
- Select the profile you wish to remove from the drop-down menu.
- “Delete Profile” should be selected. Then double-check that you truly want to delete your profile by clicking “Delete Profile” again.
On the mobile:
- Open the Netflix application.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, tap “More.”
- Tap “Manage Profiles” at the top of the screen.
- Select the profile you wish to delete and press the Delete button.
- Select “Delete.” You’ll need to press “Yes” to indicate that you wish to do this.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Netflix website on how to delete your Netflix profile.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Netflix.