LinkedIn is a business and employment-focused internet service that operates through websites and mobile applications in the United States. The website, which was launched on May 5, 2003, is primarily used for professional networking and allows job searchers to publish their resumes and businesses to advertise job openings.
If you want to learn how to delete a LinkedIn account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your LinkedIn account.
How to delete a LinkedIn account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
To delete on web browser:
- To delete your account, go to the LinkedIn website, hover your mouse over your profile image icon in the upper right corner of the screen, and select “Manage” next to Privacy & Settings.
- Scroll down to the Subscriptions section of the Account page and choose “Closing Your LinkedIn Account.” You may also use this link to go right to the Close Your Account page.
- Choose a reason for closing your LinkedIn account and provide any feedback you’d want to leave. To proceed, click “Next.”
- On the following screen, enter your LinkedIn account password and confirm that you wish to delete your account by clicking the “Close Account” option.
On the phone:
- On the navigation bar, tap the “Me” symbol, then the gear-shaped “Settings” icon. On the Account tab, select “Close Account.“
- Tap “Continue,” then select a reason for closing your LinkedIn account. Tap “Done” after entering your LinkedIn account password. Your account will be closed.
Also, you can find additional information on the official LinkedIn website on how to delete your LinkedIn account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with LinkedIn.