The Walt Disney Company and Comcast jointly operate Hulu, an internet streaming service. Hulu began as a joint venture between News Corporation and NBC Universal, Providence Equity Partners, and subsequently The Walt Disney Company, and served as a hub for current episodes of television programs from their respective networks.
If you want to learn how to delete a Hulu account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Hulu account.
How to delete a Hulu account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Visit Hulu.com.
- As usual, log in.
- Choose the profile of the account holder.
- To return to the Manage Your Account screen, choose the name in the top-right corner once more.
- In the lower right corner of the website, you’ll find the Privacy and Settings area. Select California Privacy Rights from the drop-down menu.
- On the lower left side of the screen, you’ll see a section titled “Right to Delete.” Start the deletion process by clicking the Start Deletion link.
- A warning screen will appear, informing you of the risks of deleting your Hulu account. You can either delete your account immediately or wait until the end of your billing month to do so.
- Regardless of the option you select, you must click the Start Deletion button to finish the procedure.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Hulu website on how to delete your Hulu account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Hulu.