Google Classroom is a free blended learning tool for schools built by Google to make creating, sharing, and grading lessons easier. The major goal of Google Classroom is to make file sharing between professors and students more efficient.
If you are looking to delete a Google classroom, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete a Google classroom.
How to Delete a Google classroom
Follow these steps to delete a classroom from your Google classroom:
- To sign in, go to classroom.google.com and click the “Sign In” button.
- Use your Google Account to log in.
- Select “Menu” from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Archived courses.
- This option will not appear in the menu if you haven’t archived any lessons.
- Click “More” on the class card.
- Again click on “Delete”.
- To confirm, click “Delete“.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google classroom website on how to delete a Google classroom.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google classroom.