Facebook, Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates co-founded the company. It is a well-known international social networking service and is one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Groups on Facebook are a way for people with similar interests to communicate with one another. You may start a group for anything, such as a family reunion, a sports team after work, or a reading club.
If you want to learn how to delete a Facebook group, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Facebook group.
How to delete a Facebook group
Follow these steps to delete your group:
On the web browser:
- Navigate to “Groups” on the front page of Facebook.com.
- Select the group you want to get deleted.
- On the left side of the page, click “Members.”
- Select “Remove from Group” from the “More” menu next to each member’s name. Then “Confirm” should be selected.
- Select the “More” option next to your name once all members have been removed. Select “Leave Group” and then “Leave and Delete“.
On the mobile app:
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open the Facebook app. Then select “Groups” from the “Menu” section.
- To see all of your groups, select “See All” next to “Your Groups,” then “See All” again beneath “Groups you Manage.”
- Open the group you wish to delete.
- To see all of the members of a group, tap its name and then “See All.“
- To remove someone from the group, tap on their name and select “Remove Member.“
- After everyone in the group has been removed, touch on your name and choose “Leave Group.” Facebook will confirm that the group will be removed after you quit it. “Leave and Delete” is the option to choose.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook website on how to delete your Facebook group.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook.