Facebook, Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates co-founded the company.
It is a well-known international social networking service and is one of the most valuable companies in the world.
A Facebook business page is a free web page that businesses may create to increase their online visibility.
Your Facebook business page, like a personal Facebook profile, may send and receive messages, make updates, receive alerts, and like, comment, and share the material of other Facebook users and pages.
If you want to learn how to delete a Facebook business page, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Facebook business page.
How to delete a Facebook business page
Follow these steps to delete your business page:
- You must be an admin of your business Page in order to delete it. If you’re an administrator, you should:
- Click Pages in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Page Settings in the lower-left corner of your Page.
- Select Remove Page from the General menu.
- Select [Page name] and click Delete.
- Click OK after selecting Delete Page.
Keep in mind that if you ask them to delete your Facebook Page, they’ll unpublish it right away, but it won’t be completely gone for another 14 days. At any moment, you can republish your Page within 14 days.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook website on how to delete your Facebook business page.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook.