DoorDash, Inc. is a company that provides an online meal ordering and delivery service. Its headquarters are in San Francisco, California. It is the largest meal delivery firm in the United States, with a 56 percent market share. In the convenience delivery sector, it has a 60 percent market share.
If you want to learn how to delete a DoorDash account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your DoorDash account.
How to delete a DoorDash account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Sign in to your account at doordash.com.
- From the home page, go to Account Settings.
- In the upper right corner of your profile, click “Manage Account.“
- Select “Delete Account” from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to delete your Doordash account, select “Continue.”
- To permanently delete your DoorDash account, click the “Delete Account” button.
- In your registered email, you will get confirmation of your account’s deletion.
Also, you can find additional information on the official DoorDash website on how to delete your DoorDash account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with DoorDash.