Discord is a community-building platform that combines VoIP, instant chat, and digital distribution. Users connect in private conversations or as part of “servers” via voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media, and files.
If you want to learn how to delete a Discord server, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Discord server.
How to delete a Discord server
Follow these steps to delete your server:
On the desktop app:
- Go into the server you want to remove in Discord on your Mac or PC.
- In the top-left corner of the screen, click the server name.
- From the dropdown menu, choose “Server Settings.“
- In the left sidebar, click “Delete Server.“
- There will be a pop-up window. If you have two-factor authorization enabled, enter the server name exactly (it will be listed at the top of the pop-up) or your six-digit authentication number.
- “Delete Server” should be selected.
On the mobile app:
- On your iPhone or Android device, open Discord and go to the server you wish to remove.
- To access the side menu, swipe right and hit the server’s name at the top of the screen.
- Click the right-hand gear symbol in the pop-up that opens.
- Choose “Overview.“
- Select “Delete Server” at the bottom of the “Overview” page.
- If you truly want to remove the server, you’ll be asked. To confirm that you wish to remove it, tap “Yes.” You’ll need to input the auth code from your Authy or Google Authenticator app if you have two-factor authentication enabled.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Discord website on how to delete your Discord server.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Discord.