Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger founded Instagram, a picture and video-sharing social networking site. Facebook bought the business for around $1 billion in cash and shares in April 2012. It has millions of daily active users.
If you want to learn how to delete a comment on Instagram, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete a comment on Instagram.
How to delete a comment on Instagram
Follow these steps to delete a comment;
- Open your Instagram app, log in if you haven’t already, and look for the post with the unwanted comment.
- The comment icon (speech bubble) or any remark under the post can be tapped.
- To isolate a comment, iPhone users should slide left over it and Android users should press and/or hold the comment to select it.
- To delete your comment, tap the trash can symbol.
- The comment will be deleted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Instagram website on how to delete a comment on Instagram.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Instagram.