Coinbase Global, Inc., also known as Coinbase, is a cryptocurrency trading platform based in the United States. Coinbase is a remote-first company with no physical headquarters. Coinbase provides bitcoin products for both retail and institutional investors, as well as other cryptocurrency-related services.
If you want to learn how to delete a Coinbase account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Coinbase account.
How to delete a Coinbase account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Log in to Coinbase and choose the menu option.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the dropdown arrow and choose “Activity.”
- Scroll down and select “Close Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Close Account” after entering your password.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Coinbase website on how to delete your Coinbase account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Coinbase.