Chegg, Inc. is a Santa Clara, California-based educational technology firm. It offers textbook rentals in both digital and physical formats, as well as textbook answers, online tutoring, and other student services. The firm was founded in 2005, and in November 2013, it began trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
If you want to learn how to delete a Chegg account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Chegg account.
How to delete a Chegg account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
To cancel through email:
- Log in to the email address you used to register for the Chegg website or app.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Delete My Account.“
- “Request to remove my account” should be the topic of the email.
- Compose an email requesting that your account be deleted from the company’s database.
To cancel your account through the website:
- Go to the official Chegg website and log in.
- Enter your email address and password in the required fields by clicking the “sign-in” button at the top right of the home page. Alternatively, you may use your Apple, Facebook, or Google account to log in. To sign in, click the “sign-in” button.
- Check your account for any pending transactions, such as textbook rentals.
- All ongoing subscriptions should be canceled, and any leased textbooks should be returned. To close your account for eTextbooks, you’ll have to wait until the rental period ends.
- The next step is to contact the company’s customer service representatives to complete the account deletion procedure. Call them on 855-581-9873.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Chegg website on how to delete your Chegg account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Chegg.