A bookmark is a Uniform Resource Identifier that is saved in any of several storage formats for later retrieval on the World Wide Web. Bookmarking is available in all current web browsers.
Bookmarks save time for both the user and the browser, which is especially beneficial for Web pages with long URLs or visiting a specific section of the site that isn’t the homepage.
If you want to learn how to delete a bookmark in Google Chrome, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you delete your bookmark in Google Chrome.
How to delete a bookmark in Google Chrome
Follow these steps to delete a bookmark in Google Chrome:
- Right-click on a Bookmark.
- Then left-click on Delete to remove it from the Bookmarks bar.
- To delete a Bookmark from Other Bookmarks, left-click on Other Bookmarks.
- Then locate the Bookmark you want to delete.
- Right-click on it and select Delete.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google website on how to delete a bookmark in Google Chrome.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google.