Apple Inc.’s first smartphone, the iPhone, was created and released in 2007. On your iPhone, you may use Apple’s free iMovie software to merge video snippets into a single video.
You may mix several films with iMovie, apply transitions, and export your finished video to email or upload to a cloud server.
If you want to learn how to crop videos on iPhone, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to crop videos on iPhone.
How to crop videos on iPhone
Follow these steps to crop videos on iPhone:
- To edit a video, open the Photos app and tap the video you want to modify.
- Select Edit.
- To modify the start and stop times, move the sliders on both sides of the video timeline.
- Tap the play button to see a preview of your edited video.
- Tap Done, then Save Video or Save Video as New Clip to save the video.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple support website on how to crop videos on iPhone.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Apple.