Since January 1984, Apple Inc. has created, produced, and sold the Macintosh computer line. The first successful mass-market all-in-one desktop personal computer with a graphical user interface, built-in screen, and mouse was the Macintosh.
If you want to learn how to copy and paste on Mac, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to copy and paste on Mac.
How to copy and paste on Mac
Follow these steps to copy and paste on Mac:
Using keyboard shortcuts:
- Using your mouse or trackpad, highlight the text you want to copy.
- To copy the highlighted text, hold down the Command key and then press the “C” key.
- Place the cursor where you want to paste the copied text by clicking.
- To paste, hold down the Command key and then press the “V” key.
Using a mouse or trackpad, copy and paste on a Mac:
- Right-click on the text you want to copy or hover your cursor over the other file type.
- From the popup menu that appears, select “Copy.”
- Right-click on the area where you want to put the text or file, and then drag it there.
- From the popup menu, select the word “Paste.”
Also, you can find additional information on the official Mac Support website on how to copy and paste on Mac.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Mac.