Chromebooks are laptops and two-in-one computers that run on Google’s Chrome OS. The hardware may resemble any other laptop, but the Chrome OS’s simple, the web-browser-based interface is far different from the Windows and macOS machines you’re probably used to.
If you want to learn how to copy and paste on Chromebook, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to copy and paste on Chromebook.
How to copy and paste on Chromebook
Follow these steps to copy and paste on Chromebook:
Using the keyboard:
- Highlight and copy the text you wish to paste.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key, then the letter C (found in the bottom-left corner of the keyboard).
- To paste, hold down the Ctrl key while pressing the letter V.
Using the trackpad:
- Highlight the text you wish to copy and paste.
- Place the cursor over the text that has been highlighted.
- With two fingers, tap the trackpad.
- Select Copy.
- Place the cursor where you want to paste the text and use two fingers to press on the touchpad.
- Select Paste.
- You’ll notice another option that states Paste without formatting if it’s suitable.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Chromebook website on how to copy and paste on Chromebook.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Chromebook.