Sony Computer Entertainment created the PlayStation 4 (PS4), a home video gaming console. AirPods are a pair of wireless Bluetooth earphones.
If you want to learn how to connect AirPods to PS4, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to connect AirPods to PS4.
How to connect AirPods to PS4
Follow these steps to connect AirPods to PS4:
- Make sure your AirPods are fully charged. If your Bluetooth adapter is powered by a battery, the same applies. (The AirFly Duo, for example, requires battery power because it plugs into the PS4 controller’s headphone connection.) Other Bluetooth adapters connect to the PS4’s USB ports and do not require battery power.)
- Connect your PS4 to the Bluetooth adaptor.
- Pair the Bluetooth adaptor with your phone. Check the instructions that came with your device for specific information on how to accomplish this.
- Open the charging case and press and hold the syncing button while wearing your AirPods.
- Hold the button down until the Bluetooth adapter’s lights stop flashing. This indicates that the AirPods have been connected to the adaptor.
- Check the settings on your PS4 to ensure that your PS4 is being transmitted to your AirPods. Go to Devices > Audio Devices in Settings.
- On the Audio Devices screens, there are two crucial settings to change:
- Set the output device to headphones. Connected to Controller (or the Bluetooth adapter’s appropriate menu).
- Set the output to headphones to All Audio.
- In the Level Control (Headphones) menu, you may also adjust the volume of audio delivered from the PS4 to your AirPods.
- After that, all PS4 audio will play through your AirPods, and you’re ready to play!
Also, you can find additional information on the official PS4 website on how to connect AirPods to PS4.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with PS4.