AirPods are wireless Bluetooth earbuds designed by Apple. They were first announced on September 7, 2016, with a second-generation announced and released in March 2019. They are Apple’s entry-level wireless headphones, sold alongside the AirPods Pro and AirPods Max.
If you want to learn how to connect AirPods to Mac, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to connect AirPods to Mac.
How to connect AirPods to Mac
Follow these steps to connect AirPods to Mac:
You can connect your AirPods to your Mac if they aren’t currently linked to your iPhone:
- Open the cover of the charging case with the AirPods inside, but don’t take them out.
- Hold down the rear of the case’s button until the status light begins to flash.
- Click the Apple menu, then “System Preferences…” on your Mac.
- Click “Bluetooth” in the System Preferences box.
- Find the AirPods you wish to pair with the Mac in the list of devices and click “Connect.”
- The AirPods will show at the top of the Devices list after the connection is complete, ready to use.
If you already have AirPods on your iPhone, follow these steps to connect them to your Mac:
- Open your AirPods case in the same way as you did when connecting them to your iPhone.
- Click the Volume icon in the menu bar at the top of your screen on your Mac. It appears to be a speaker.
- Select your AirPods in the “Output Device” section of this menu.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Mac Support website on how to connect AirPods to Mac.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Mac.