In this article, you will learn how to Connect Airpods to Mac.
If your AirPods aren’t connected to your iPhone, you can use your Mac to connect them.
- Open the cover of your AirPods case with your AirPods inside.
- You have to hold down the setup button on the case’s back until you see that the status light turns “white”.
- Choose Apple menu -> System Preferences, then Bluetooth on your Mac.
- In the Devices list, choose AirPods.
- If your AirPods support it, click Enable to start utilizing Siri with your AirPods by saying “Hey Siri.”
If you’re asked how you’d want to enhance Siri or Dictation, choose one of the following options:
Allow Apple to save audio of your Siri and dictation interactions on this Mac by clicking Share Audio Recordings. Apple may review a sample of audio that has been saved.
Don’t share audio recordings: You have to Click Not Now.
Select or uncheck the Improve Siri & Dictation tickbox in the Analytics & Improvements section of Privacy choices if you later change your mind and wish to share or stop sharing audio recordings.
So this is how it is done.