Apple Inc.’s first smartphone, the iPhone, was created and released in 2007. On your iPhone, you may use Apple’s free iMovie software to merge video snippets into a single video.
You may mix several films with iMovie, apply transitions, and export your finished video to email or upload to a cloud server.
If you want to learn how to combine videos on iPhone, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to combine videos on iPhone.
How to combine videos on iPhone
Follow these steps to combine videos on iPhone:
- Start the iMovie app and touch “Continue” if the Welcome to iMovie screen appears.
- Select “Create Project” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap “Movie” on the New Project screen.
- iMovie launches from your latest photo and video stream. At the upper left, select “Media.”
- Tap “Video,” then tap the video folder you want to see on the Video tab. “All” will display all of the videos on your iPhone.
- Select a video that you’d want to mix with another. Select the checkbox in the pop-up. The video is now part of your project.
- Tap any more videos you’d want to integrate, then check the box to add them to your project.
- Tap “Create Movie” at the bottom of the screen once you’ve included all of the video clips you want.
- You may preview the video and add transitions between the video pieces on the My Movie screen (to do that, scroll the video to the left or right until you find a cut point, and tap the transition icon to choose the transition style).
- When you’re done, go to the top left of the screen and hit “Done.”
- Choose where you want to share the final movie by tapping the Share option at the bottom of the screen.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple support website on how to combine videos on iPhone.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Apple.