A cache is a hardware or software component in computing that saves data in order to fulfill future requests for that data more quickly; the data stored in a cache might be the result of an earlier computation or a duplicate of data stored elsewhere. It may sometimes use storage with the data that is no longer required and hence needs to be deleted.
If you want to learn how to clear caches on iPhone, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to clear caches on iPhone.
How to clear caches on iPhone
Follow these steps to clear caches on iPhone:
- Select Safari in the Settings app and then “Erase History and Website Data” to clear the cache on your iPhone.
- Your smartphone will ask whether you’re sure you want to delete Safari’s data.
- Continue following the instructions or the message that appears after that.
To clear the cache on iPhone for apps:
- You’ll need to unload iPhone applications to erase their cache.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap “iPhone Storage” under “General.”
- Tap “Unload App” after selecting the app you wish to offload.
- To confirm your choice, select “Offload App” from the pop-up box. If you no longer require the program, you can remove it.
For apps that include a cache function, clear the cache on your iPhone by:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down until you find the app that qualifies, then tap it.
- Look for the option to “Clear cache.” To clear the app’s cache, press the green toggle next to it.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple Support website on how to clear caches on iPhone.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with iPhone.