Here are the steps:
1. Prepare a solution of water and ammonia in a spray bottle.
2. Spray the solution on the frosted glass surface until it is completely wet.
3. Let it sit for about 15 minutes.
4. Wipe off any excess when it is dry with a paper towel or cloth type material to avoid streaking if you’ve sprayed too much liquid.
Ammonia will remove the frost from your windows when it is very cold outside. The solution helps prevent anything from sticking to the window during the cleaning process.
So this is how to Clean Frosted Glass.
- How to draw Grapes
- How to tell if outlet is 15 or 20 amps
- How to make a sticker stick again
- How to draw a Jet
- How to draw a Pond
- How to draw a Hill
- How to draw a Ostrich
- How to Build a Repo Wheel Lift
- How long does it take to learn how to Skateboard
- How to remove pen marks from Leather