Here are the Steps to Properly Clean Boxing Gloves:
1) Disassemble all the gloves.
2) Rinse the gloves in warm water with a mild detergent, then rinse in cold water to remove soap residue.
3) Fill a clean bucket with clean, lukewarm water.
4) Add two tablespoons of lemon juice or vinegar per gallon of water for disinfecting purposes.
5) Shampoo each glove in the bucket by pressing it between your palms for 10 seconds.
6) Rinse each glove for 10 seconds in cold water.
7) Roll each glove in a terry towel to remove excess moisture.
8) Insert tennis balls into the palm of the gloves to help maintain their shape while they dry.
9) Allow gloves to air dry away from direct sunlight or heating elements.
10) Put the gloves back together.
So this is how to clean Boxing Gloves.