Apple’s AirPods are a pair of wireless Bluetooth earphones. They were initially unveiled on September 7, 2016, then a second generation was revealed in March 2019 and launched. They’re Apple’s budget wireless headphones, available alongside the AirPods Pro and AirPods Max.
If you want to learn how to clean AirPods, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to clean AirPods.
How to clean AirPods
Follow these steps to clean AirPods:
- AirPods and AirPods Pro should not be submerged in water.
- Use a lint-free, gentle, dry cloth.
- If your AirPods or AirPods Pro come into contact with anything that could cause stains or other damage, such as soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, perfumes, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye, wipe them clean with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Before putting them in the charging case, make sure they’re totally dry.
- Do not use them until they have totally dried.
- Make sure no liquid gets into the holes.
- Using a dry cotton swab, clean the microphone and speaker meshes.
- To clean your AirPods or AirPods Pro, avoid using sharp items or abrasive materials.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple Support website on how to clean AirPods.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Apple.