TikTok, also known as Douyin in China, is a Chinese video-sharing social networking website owned by ByteDance. It features a wide range of short-form user films, ranging in length from 15 seconds to three minutes, in genres such as dance, humor, and education.
If you want to learn how to change your age on TikTok, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you change your age on TikTok.
How to change your age on TikTok
Follow these steps to change your age on TikTok:
- To update your age on TikTok, you must contact the platform’s customer service team through email or within the app.
- The TikTok app does not allow you to alter your age manually. TikTok’s goal is to keep minors from viewing sexual content or interacting with adults.
- If your age was mistakenly recorded in the TikTok app and you want to alter it without creating a new account, you can email TikTok at [email protected] or contact the platform’s customer support staff using the app’s Support section, as explained below:
- Install the TikTok app on your iPhone or Android device.
- At the bottom right of the home screen, tap Profile.
- In the top-right corner, tap the three lines.
- This will take you to the Privacy and Settings page. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you find the Support area, then press Report a Problem.
- Select Account and Profile from the drop-down menus.
- Select Editing profile from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a different option.
- After that, select the option for “Need more help?“
- This will take you to a feedback page where you can submit a text request to have an incorrect date of birth removed from your account.
Also, you can find additional information on the official TikTok website on how to change your age on TikTok.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with TikTok.