If your name is misspelt or you’ve legally changed your name, you may edit it on your account.
If you have a business account, you may modify your company’s contact name. It is, however, not feasible to alter the name on your account to that of another individual.
You can change your name by the following steps:
- Go to your PayPal account and sign in.
- Select Profile from the drop-down menu (cog next to log out).
- Next to “Name,” choose Edit.
- Click Continue after selecting the suitable option.
- To alter your name, follow the instructions.
You must provide documents for our evaluation if you are altering your company contact name or have legally changed your name. A review typically takes 3-5 business days.
So this is how you can change your name on PayPal account.
- How to draw a Duck
- How to draw Mountains
- How to draw a Spider
- How to draw a Truck
- How to get sweat stains out of Hats
- How to create a Paper Boat
- How to draw a Boat
- How to Fold a Hoodie
- How to thicken Spaghetti Sauce
- How to Clean Suede Couch