Are you looking for a way to replace Gmail’s icon buttons with text buttons?
In this article, I will show you, how you can get rid of the icons and use text buttons instead.
With icons it looks like below:
With text it will look like below:
Let’s do it.
How to change Gmail Icons into Text
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Log in to your Gmail account and click the top right cog and then select “See All Settings”.
Step 2: The “General” tab will open. You have to scroll down and go to the “Button Labels” section.
Step 3: You have to select “Text” and at the bottom of the screen click on “Save Changes“.
You are done, the icons on the buttons will be replaced by text.
So this is how you can convert Gmail Icons into Text.
You Might Like
- How to Sign Up for Roblox Account
- How to Download Fortnite on Desktop PC or Laptop
- How to Download Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to Change and Reset Your Evernote Password
- How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication on Evernote
- How to Deactivate an Evernote Business Account