Cash App is a Square, Inc.-developed mobile payment service that allows users to send money to one another using a mobile phone app. The service is accessible in the United States and the United Kingdom. The service had 36 million active users as of March 21, 2021.
If you want to learn how to change card on cash card, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you change your change card on cash card.
How to change card on cash card
Follow these steps to change card on cash card:
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open the Cash App.
- To access the My Cash tab, tap the symbol with a cash amount in the lower left corner.
- Depending on which one you wish to erase, tap on the name of your bank or your credit card.
- If you want to unlink a debit card, go to “Bank Accounts” and press the three dots in the top right corner of the item labelled “Debit Card” xxxx.
- Tap “Remove Card” if you want to get rid of the card completely.
- This will immediately delete the card from your account. Tap “Replace Card” if you wish to replace it with a new debit card.
- Fill in the blanks on the new card. When you’re done, press “Add Card,” and your new card will take the place of your old one on your account.
Also, you can find additional information on the official CashApp website on how to change card on cash card.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with CashApp.