Apple Inc.’s iTunes is a media player, media library, Internet radio broadcaster, mobile device management utility, and iTunes Store client app. You can manage your complete media collection in one location and listen to millions of music with iTunes.
If you wish to cancel your iTunes subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your iTunes subscription.
How to cancel iTunes subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
Using iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your name.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Launch the App Store application.
- At the bottom of the sidebar, click the sign-in button or your name.
- At the top of the window, select View Information. It’s possible that you’ll be prompted to sign in.
- Scroll down until you see Subscriptions on the next page, then click Manage.
- Next to the subscription, you wish to edit, click Edit.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, your subscription has been canceled and will not be renewed.
Go to https://support.apple.com/en-in for online support.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official iTunes website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with iTunes.