The Wall Street Journal is an English-language worldwide daily newspaper located in New York City that covers business and finance. International versions are also available in Chinese and Japanese. Dow Jones & Company, a part of News Corp., publishes The Journal and its Asian editions six days a week.
If you wish to cancel your WSJ subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your WSJ subscription.
How to cancel WSJ subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
- The US people can cancel their subscription by calling: 1-609-627-1351
- The European people can cancel their subscription by calling: +44(0)20 3426 1313
- The Asia Pacific people can cancel their subscription by calling: 800 901 216
The people in California can cancel online by following these steps:
- Visit this link.
- Click on “My Account”.
- Click on “Manage Subscriptions”.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official WSJ website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with WSJ.