Venmo is a service provided by PayPal, Inc., a registered money transfer service provider (NMLS ID: 910457). Venmo is a service that allows you to send and receive money from your pals.
Venmo is a social payment app that allows you to pay your friends when you owe them money but don’t want to deal with cash. Example: A lunch bill is being split, Paying half of a cab fare to a buddy.
If you wish to cancel your Venmo Payment subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Venmo Payment subscription.
How to cancel Venmo Payment subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
To cancel your subscription you need a desktop or computer.
Visit https://help.venmo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=624807 to contact support and ask them to cancel your subscription.
Call them at (855) 812-4430 between Monday-Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm ET.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Venmo website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Venmo.