Tinder is a geosocial networking and online dating app that enables users to swipe anonymously to like or dislike other users’ profiles, which typically include a photo, a brief bio, and a list of personal interests.
After two users have “matched,” they can send messages to each other.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Tinder Gold subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription.
How to cancel Tinder Gold subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store on you iphone.
- At the top of the screen, hit your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Subscriptions may be found by scrolling down and then tap on them.
- Select the subscription you’d want to manage.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
If you used your Google Play Store account to subscribe:
- Go to play.google.com to get started.
- Verify that you’re using the right Google Account.
- Click “My subscriptions” on the left.
- Choose the subscription you wish to cancel from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select “Manage” and then click “Cancel Subscription.”
Using the Tinder website:
- Go to www.tinder.com
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Go to Manage Account.
- Either disable Auto Renew or select Cancel.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Tinder website on how to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Tinder.