Covered California is a health insurance marketplace established by the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in the U.S. state of California. The exchange allows qualified people and small companies to buy private health insurance at discounted rates from the federal government.
If you wish to cancel your Covered California plan, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Covered California plan.
How to cancel the Covered California plan
Steps to cancel your plan:
- Visit https://www.coveredca.com/members/canceling-your-plan/ to find details and cancel online.
- Call them on (800) 300-1506 and request them for cancellation.
Covered California requires at least 14 days advance notice to process the cancelation request.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Covered California website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Covered California.