Norton AntiVirus is an anti-virus and anti-malware software program that has been produced and marketed by NortonLifeLock as part of the Norton family of computer security solutions since 1991. It detects viruses using signatures and heuristics. E-mail spam filtering and phishing prevention are among the other features.
If you wish to cancel your Norton subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Norton subscription.
How to cancel Norton subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
Call: 1-855-815-2726 to cancel over the phone.
Visit https://support.norton.com/sp/en/in/home/current/info?inid=nortoncom_nav_info_homepage:home for cancellation support.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Norton website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Norton.