NFL Game Pass is a subscription-based audio and video service that allows customers to listen to and view live and archived NFL games over the Internet. Initially, the NFL provided a variety of subscription options.
NFL Audio Pass, originally NFL Field Pass, was an Internet radio out-of-market sports package that broadcasts NFL games live and on-demand.
If you wish to cancel your NFL Game Pass subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your NFL Game Pass subscription.
How to cancel NFL Game Pass subscription
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
To cancel using their website:
- To access your NFL Game Pass account, go to https://www.nfl.com/account/sign-in
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- Uncheck the box next to your subscription’s auto-renewal option.
- Select Update.
Go to https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to cancel online.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with NFL.