The Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMCS) is one of six Centers under the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), a department of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. CMCS is the focal point for all national program policies and operations for three major state-based healthcare programs: Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and the Basic Health Program (BHP) (BHP).
If you wish to cancel your Medicaid plan, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Medicaid plan.
How to cancel Medicaid plan
Steps to cancel your Medicaid plan:
- Send them an email at [email protected] and ask them to cancel your plan.
- You can cancel you plan by reaching out to them over the phone at: Toll-Free: 877-267-2323
TTY Toll-Free: 866-226-1819
TTY Local: 410-786-0727
- Go to https://www.medicaid.gov/about-us/contact-us/index.html to cancel using support.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Medicaid website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Medicaid.