Steven Streit launched Green Dot in 1999 as a prepaid debit card for internet purchasing. The firm was initially private, but after acquiring companies such as Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, UniRush Financial Service, AccountNow, Loopt, and AchieveCard, it became public in 2010 with a market capitalization of up to $2 million.
If you wish to cancel your Green Dot Card, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Green Dot Card.
How to cancel Green Dot Card
Steps to cancel your card:
- You must first clear your prior payments before cancelling your green dot card.
- To avoid any problems, remember to cancel your bills, utilities, subscriptions, and other services payments.
- Then, under “Close Card” on the green dot portal, go to security to terminate your account.
- You can contact customer support at 866-795-7597 to receive the information you need to complete the procedure.
- If you cancel your account for security reasons, the green dot will not terminate your account and you will be charged a fee for a new replacement card that can be linked to your Apple Pay and Samsung Pay accounts.
You can also write to them at [email protected] addressing your wish to cancel the Green Dot card.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Green Dot website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Green Dot.