Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation, uses the trade name Xfinity to advertise consumer cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services. With 5G and millions of secure Wireless networks, Xfinity Mobile offers a strong national network.
If you wish to cancel your Comcast subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Comcast subscription.
How to cancel a Comcast subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
- You can cancel your subscription by visiting a nearby Comcast Xfinity store.
- You can chat with the support team online by visiting https://support.xfinity.com/retention and ask them to cancel your subscription.
- Call them on (888) 936-4968 and ask them to cancel your subscription.
- Fill in this cancellation form and send it over mail to the address below along with your full name, phone number, account number, and service address.
- Form link: https://chat.xfinity.com/Forms/cancelservice
- Address: Comcast Cable
ATTN: Service Change Requests
1701 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Comcast website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Comcast.