People have a lot of alternatives with all of the numerous live TV streaming networks accessible.
CBS All Access, which provides access to all CBS-affiliated networks, is one of these TV streaming channels. It allows users to watch original CBS TV series such as Star Trek Discovery, The Good Fight, and The Twilight Zone, among others.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your CBS All Access subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your CBS All Access subscription.
How to cancel CBS All Access subscription
To cancel your subscription:
To cancel CBS All Access online:
- Go to your CBS All Access account and sign in.
- Select CBS All Access Account from the Account menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the Cancel my subscription button. Select it by clicking on it.
- Fill out the form to cancel your subscription.
- Please explain why you’d like to cancel your account.
- Select Complete Cancellation from the drop-down menu.
- After a day or two, you should receive an email confirmation.
Cancel your subscription over the phone:
- Call 1-888-274-5343 to speak with a customer service representative.
- Inform the representative that you wish to cancel your subscription.
- When your account is canceled, request the representative to send you a confirmation email.
Also, you can find additional information on the official CBS website on how to cancel your CBS All Access subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with CBS.